Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interior of the week


Hope you all had as good of a weekend as I did! Just wanted to share with you this amazing restaurant Rock Sugar Pan Asian Kitchen I went to with my girlfriends in LA while waiting for Friday rush hour traffic to die down on the way to Ojai. Not only was the food amazing but the interior of this place was a treat for the eyes. As you walk past the statues and tall boulders into the entrance you find yourself in a zen like lounge waiting area. Paper lanterns hang from the high ceiling while diners sit on sofas in front of fireplaces waiting for a table or just enjoying a cocktail.


This place made me feel like I was at a trendy hip spot in Bali. Even though this restaurant is rather large the way seating was arranged made for an intimate feel. Love everything about this restaurant! I even caught myself taking my phone out to take a picture while in the restroom.


Rock Sugar is located in the Westfield Mall, Century City right off of Santa Monica Blvd. Check it out for yourselves. You won’t be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment