Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

As I got dressed this morning I realized I'm not that big a fan of green. Hmmm... But I love green in nature! Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to it as I should. Of course I started to google after I had come to this realization. The final verdict... a little bit of green is not that bad after all.  

Elle Decor Interior

Apple Martini Cesarstone Kitchen

Liz Lange country residence designed by Jonathan Adler

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. Be safe and enjoy your green beer but don't drink too much so your green in the face :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maile
    Ran into your dad today in Kapaa-- he told me about your blog site. Supa fine! Glad you are doing well. Keep your nose on that grindstone.
    Much Aloha-- Jess Montgomery

    ReplyDelete