Sunday, February 14, 2010

Psst... Can I tell you a little secret!?


Tomorrow is a huge day! I get to finally meet my boss... The one and only Jonathan Adler. If you don't know who this is then Google it! Famous potter, judge from Top Design on Bravo TV, Interior designer of the fabulous hotel The Parker Palm Springs where I spent my 25th birthday, author of the book "My prescription for anti-depressive living" and the list goes on... Just open up an Elle Decor magazine. Your sure to come across some of his product in there. I am so fortunate to be one 3 people chosen to work at the Newport Beach location and tomorrow is the big day. To all you fellow Adler fans. He will be in store from 6 till 8pm. Word is that he hangs out and signs pottery. Pop on in and just maybe you'll get to meet my semi celebrity boss as well.


Jonathan on the Oprah Winfrey show back in 2006


Jonathan and fellow Top Design judges including the talented Kelly Wearstler, Margaret Russell (editor in chief of Elle Decor) Tod Oldham, and India Hicks


The Parker Hotel, Palm Springs


First Jonathan Adler location in Soho New York City

For those of you who have just learned of Jonathan, get ready to have your design world rocked and for those of you who already know... Well your ahead of the game:) I have to stop gushing now and contemplate my "Pleasure to finally meet you" outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment