Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My other job

As some of you might know... A couple months ago shortly after I got hired at Jonathan Adler I also got hired as an assistant/junior designer by interior designer and artist Nathan Fischer of Stiles Fischer Interior Design, Laguna Beach. Here is a little perspective/rendering of the first project we did together. I drew the perspective and Nathan did the rendering.


Yesterday was the beginning of installing part of the design concept we came up with. Which means painters, electricians, furniture delivery, window covering installation, and a house in disarray. Here’s a little peek of how the space looked yesterday. I’m excited to see the finished product! But along with me you all will have to wait about a month or so. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment