Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love me some PINK


I love me some pink! But not in a childish girly way… I love pink tulips, pink toenails, or when a guy dares to wear pink, I even ordered myself a new pink laptop today :) If used just right pink can be grown up, glamorous, and sophisticated. I myself even painted the wall behind my bed a shade of pale pink. Add the right accessories and tada… you’ve got yourself a chic lookin space. In the spirit of Valentines Day I’ll show you a couple of pink interiors I have come across just to prove my point.





Does this make you wanna go out and buy a can of paint? Excellent! Everyone needs a little pink in their life. If color is too bold of a move for you then start small with pillows or accessories. Check out the cutest little shop I came across last year nestled in San juan capistrano a block down the street from the old mission on Camino Capistrano called Studio Pink. This shop is too die for!


Flowers are always welcome in my book but who needs chocolates (they make you fat) and teddy bears (cheezy)... Instead gift in pink accesories so the one you love can be surrounded in the color of admiration:) Happy Valentines Day everyone! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I want to buy me a can of paint now for sure :) love your style. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! My extra bedroom is going to be pink pink pink whether everyone likes it or not. You have proved it can absolutely be done in a chic way.

    ReplyDelete