Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sex and the City II


On Wednesday I got a sneak peek at the interiors of Sex and the City II on elledecor.com and on Thursday evening I got to see it for myself on the big screen. My favorite line in the movie... "I've been cheating on fashion with furniture" quote Carrie Bradshaw. The worst part of the movie... Carrie calling the sofa a couch multiple times though out the film! I have to admit the movie was a bit overdone and the wardrobe was a little outrageous but the interiors of this film from Big and Carries apartment to a Moroccan-themed hotel were just perfect! Below are a few images courtesy  of elledecor.com.
Light fixture by Lindsey Adelman Studio
It isn't a Carrie Bradshaw apartment without a fabulous closet!
Wallpaper by Lee Jofa and headboard fabric by Kravet
Kitchen tiles from Ann Sacks

Sex ad the City opened nationwide on Thursday the 27th. Even though the movie was a little overdone this still is a must see. So get your girlfriends together, have a cosmo if you will and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment