Monday, June 14, 2010

Strike!


Martini's and bowling? After attending a work related event with my coworker this past Saturday evening I decided to stick around and go out with her and her posse. We ended up heading over to Strike bowling alley at The District in Tustin. Bowling has never really been my thing but in the past Ive found that with the right group it can be fun... How about with the right drink selection, decor, service, and music?!?? With all those elements combined, bowling equals a blast!
I of course had my preconceived notions on how the space was going look but boy was I surprised! Check out the interior below...
The space offers 30 lanes of glow in the dark bowling and comfortable booths. These color's scream fun!
A full sports bar and lounge serves a tasty menu with specialty martinis such as the delicious fuji apple martini and raspberry lychee lemon drop. Yummm..
Surfboards hanging on the wall couldn't be more proper for an Orange County bowling alley.
The space also has an arcade where on can enjoy a game of ski ball or shoot some hoops. On top of it all there is a live DJ that plays a great mix of music from 50 cent and Michael Jackson, to hip dance music and old school favorites avoiding the typical R&B club mix. After trading in our hideous bowling shoes we danced the night away in the middle of the walk way with some friends we made that shared the same enthusiasm about the place.

5stars for Strike from me... They did an awesome job at providing a variety of fun in a swanky atmosphere. I shall return. 

1 comment: