Thursday, May 27, 2010

Presentation is Key

Just a quick post to let you know whats going on in Mai kitchen. A new shipment hit Jonathan Adler just recently and I fell in love with the new Greek key motif dinnerware. So after payday I walked away with a set of six to replace the old with the fabulously new. This calls for a home cooked meal and dinner party!Presentation is definitely key. I was recently reminded by this while sipping Veuve Clicquot champagne out of a normal drinking glass rather than a flute. Just doesn't taste the same... My feeling is that I could warm up a TV dinner and serve it on these plates and I would enjoy it. That's how fab this new dinnerware is.

Oh and apparently I'm not the only one that thinks so. While flipping through the June issue of my favorite design magazine Elle Decor I came across my new plates on the What's Hot! page.

Check this hot item out at jonathanadler.com. There's also a super cute orange polka dot design that I almost went for but decided to go with classic rather than fun.

Bon appetite to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment